Launched in the summer of 2015 with the dream of providing a unique, whole-body health care and education experience in a multi-disciplinary clinic, in the heart of Edmonton's busy Whyte Ave. We specialize in manual therapies to float therapy to mental health. We offer therapeutic support for an individual to again appreciate and renew their body and health.
We strive to be the standard for whole-body health renewal, treating our clients with a variety of disciplines and setting the standard for high quality integrative and client-centered care. To provide effective strategies and education for the mind and body in a safe, calm and supportive environment.
To provide a supportive health care clinic and provide complete, whole-body health care to Edmonton's citizens and inspire others to do the same. To be known city-wide for providing the most effective, compassionate and considerate client-centered care. To collaborate efforts with other allied health care professionals and clinics across the city and province.
- Manual Osteopaths: Monika Czuprynski & Charmen Kuzio
- Massage Therapists: Brad Ballard & Miranda Horvath
- TCM Acupuncturists: Céline Sandberg & Mu Chun Chen
- Nutritional Counselling Therapist: Tonya Fines
- Mental Wellness Yoga Therapist: Shari Arial
- Private and Group Class Yoga Instructor: April Kosinski
Biographies: Meet our Team
- Float Therapy - an excellent therapy for people who wish to address the negative impacts of stress, tension and pain in their body and mental health with a unique relaxation modality. Perfect for those who want therapeutic care but prefer non-touch therapies. Float Therapy relaxes the nervous system and helps reset your body's ability to recoup, restore and reset.