We offer massage therapy to adults, seniors and children with a variety of health concerns and conditions. Our clinic is patient-centered, meaning we take the time to get to know you, your history and your healthcare goals. All our patients are given a thorough assessment, helpful suggestions and the best care for their needs and issues, along with ongoing follow-up assessments and care to match their progression.
Massage Therapy is a soft tissue manipulation therapy used to reduce symptoms of pain and injury. It's used to restore health, enhance performance, and facilitate a sense of relaxation. Not only is Massage Therapy effective for reducing muscle tension, it calms the nervous system to help you feel better. If you have poor posture, suffer from an injury, chronic or acute pain, fluid retention, muscle spasms, limited range of motion, scar tissue or stress, you can benefit from the deeply therapeutic specialties offered at Reset Wellness.
Massage Therapy helps:
- Poor Posture, Postural Distortions and Functional Scoliosis
- Aches and Pains
- Head Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Arm, Wrist and Hand Pain
- Upper and Mid Back Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Leg and Knee Pain
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Golfer's Elbow, Tennis Elbow, Medial Epicondylitis, Lateral Epicondylitis
- Trigger Finger and Dupuytren's Contracture
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Sciatica and False Sciatica
- Strains and Sprains
- Shin splints
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toes, Claw Toes, Mallet Toes
- Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Headaches, Migraine headaches, and Tension Headaches
- TemporoMandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMD) (a.k.a. Jaw Soreness, TMJ)
- Sleeping Disorders
- Stress and Fatigue
- $65 / 30 mins
- $80/ 45 mins
- $95/ 60 mins
- $125/ 90 mins
- $145/ 120 mins
Intro Offer Meet Your Therapist:
Available to new clients. Limited to one appointment type per client.
- 30 minutes for $50*
- 45 minutes for $65*
Student Massage Therapy Prices:
(Not valid for insurance claims)
- 30 minutes for $35
- 60 minutes for $55
- 90 minutes for $75
*services provided by a qualified, second year Student Massage Therapist.
Osteopathic Massage Therapy
Combining the techniques of Manual Osteopathy and Massage Therapy, enjoy a specialized treatment for addressing alignment and joint issues with osteopathic joint mobilization and soft tissue release through massage therapy. Appointments are provided by a multidisciplinary therapist, qualified and registered Manual Osteopath and Massage Therapist. For more information about Manual Osteopathic techniques, visit our service page Manual Osteopathy.
- 30 minutes for $60
- 45 minutes for $45
- 60 minutes for $120
meet our massage therapists
what we offer
Our talented team of Massage Therapists are registered with provincial and national associations (NHPC, CMTAA, MTAA, etc), licensed with the City of Edmonton and recognized many insurance companies.
Professionally trained in a variety of techniques and disciplines, our aim is to provide you with effective whole-body care and an understanding that helps you maintain self-care. The types of Massage Therapy and their techniques are be applied according to your needs and comfort with a range of pressure and tools, like hot packs, etc.
Types of Massage Therapy:
- Deep Tissue - deep pressure massage used for a range of conditions and injuries.
- Sports Massage - for pre & post training depending on the need to stimulate or relax muscles. Treatments help prevent injury and enhance performance.
- Myofascial Release - light to deep pressure with focus on stretching and moving fascia / connective tissue.
- Trigger Point Therapy - direct pressure applied to specific sites of tension / muscle knots to release patterns pain.
- Neuromuscular Therapy - alternating levels of pressure on areas with muscle spasms, weakness or complete loss of movement.
- Rehabilitation Therapy - post injury therapy with varied levels of pressure and uses joint mobilizations to move and restore healthy muscle function and strength.
- Intra-Oral / TMJD Massage - treatment for jaw pain that applies light pressure on trigger points around the jaw, inside and out, plus the head, neck and face.
- Pre / Post Natal - massage for during or after pregnancy with light to medium pressure that treats muscle knots, fluid retention (swelling), numbing, tingling, sore limbs and joints.
- Lymphatic Drainage - light touch and pressure with stroking techniques to move lymph fluid and swelling around lymph nodes or hands, ankles, feet, face.
- Relaxation - light to medium pressure to restore the sense of calm in your mind and body. The nervous system relaxes and turns on your body's natural healing capabilities.
Myofascial Vacuum Cupping
Myofascial Vacuum Cups are plastic, silicone or glass and are placed on to the skin with suction (negative pressure) to pull tissue away from restricted or painful sites. The 'pull' of the cups help to relax tight fascia and muscles, reduce scar tissue, increase soft tissue & joint mobility, stimulate circulation, plumpen skin, reduce pain, and diminish the appearance of cellulite and fine lines. They are an excellent strategy for pre / post surgery (like C-sections & Carpal Tunnel surgery) and post injuries to reduce scar tissue.
This technique can feel gentle or like a strong localized stretch, depending on the sensitivity of the area. Our therapists always work within your pain tolerance. It's complimentary with many other therapies, like Acupuncture, Physiotherapy and Manual Osteopathy.
- $10 add-on to Massage Therapy, Acupuncture or Manual Osteopathy appointments.
hot stone massage
Hot stones are heated to a temperature that is safe for contact with your skin. This application of heated stones is very relaxing, but it can also be used in a therapeutic manner. Stones are placed on key points of tension and also used as an extension of the Massage Therapist's hands. Pressure suited to your tolerance and needs is applied to relieve muscle and joint pain.
Hot stones are an effective strategy for relieving the discomfort of arthritis, muscle pain, injury, surgery, poor circulation, insomnia, anxiety, and depression.
- $10 add-on to Massage Therapy