Convenience for you
Reset Wellness is happy to provide direct billing for Massage Therapy and / or Acupuncture services to:
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance
- Desjardins Insurance
- Great West Life
- Green Shield Canada
- Industrial Insurance
- Johnson Inc.
- Manulife Financial
- Maximum Benefit of Johnson Group
- SSQ Financial Group
- Standard Life
- SunLife Financial
* Please note Alberta Blue Cross does not currently direct bill for Acupuncture.
* It is the responsibility of the client to find out what their insurance provider covers in the policy the client currently holds. We cannot investigate this on behalf of the client.
* Direct billing is not available for Manual Osteopathy. Reimbursement can instead be requested by the client directly with their insurance provider by submitting their receipt of service, whether by paper or electronic means. Please request a copy of the receipt from our clinic for this purpose at your appointment.
Questions you should ask your insurance provider:
- Does my policy cover services and allow for direct billing by the health care provider?
- Is a prescription necessary under my policy for Massage Therapy or Acupuncture services?
- When does my policy start and end in a calendar year?
- How much coverage do I have for Massage Therapy and Acupuncture?
- Does my policy include other health care practitioners like Manual Osteopaths, Chiropractors or Naturopath Doctors in my amount of coverage for Massage Therapy or Acupuncture?
We bill to primary and secondary insurance companies, please notify us before your appointment about your coverage and insurance providers needs.
* Please note any rejected claims for any other reason other than an error on the part of Reset Wellness, you are responsible for the outstanding amount.
* A valid credit card is required for us to provide the client with Direct Billing.