Launched in the summer of 2015 with the dream of providing a unique, whole-body health care and education experience in an integrative and multi-disciplinary clinic, right in the heart of Edmonton's busy Whyte Ave. At Reset Wellness, treatments are not just physical – they’re personal. We assist clients to develop individual, whole-body treatment plans that suit their needs and goals. We want clients stronger, fitter and more flexible than ever before.
We strive to be the standard for whole-body health renewal, supporting our clients with a variety of modalities with a team of practitioners. We want to set the standard for high quality integrative and client-centered care.
To provide a supportive health care clinic and complete, whole-body health care to Edmonton's citizens and inspire others to do the same. To be known city-wide for providing the most effective, compassionate and considerate client-centered care. To collaborate efforts with other allied health care professionals and clinics across the city and province. To help our clients learn about their body and renew their appreciation for it.
- Manual Osteopath: Nancy Storr
- Massage Therapists: Monika Czuprynski, Brad Ballard, Miranda Horvath & Tristen Threefingers
- Acupuncturists: Grant Wilson & Mu Chun Chen
- Nutritional Therapist: Tonya Fines
- Trauma Informed Yoga Therapist: Shari Arial
- Corrective Yoga Instructor: April Dawn Kosinski
- Psychologist: Angela Das (coming soon!)
Biographies: Meet our Team
- Float Therapy - an excellent therapy for people who wish to address the negative impacts of stress, tension and pain in their body and mental health with a unique relaxation modality. Perfect for those who want therapeutic care but prefer non-touch therapies. Float Therapy relaxes the nervous system and helps reset your body's ability to recoup, restore and reset.