Spring is the perfect time to stop, pause and reassess your life. Come regroup, revive and restore yourself emotionally, physically and spiritually through this unique offering of Yoga Therapy and Acupuncture.
Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapist, Shari Arial; & Acupuncturist, Vanessa Groshong present:
The Yoga and Acupuncture Workshop
What’s involved :
- Three 2 hour workshops, offered in a series of once per week focusing on energetic pathways in the body, accessing them through embodied yoga movement, internal dialogue promoting a self-inquiry approach to awareness, and acupuncture points;
- (1) the mind – we will acknowledge the mind and explore the power it has over our daily thoughts, feelings, emotions and reactions. Acupuncture points will be used to retune the mind and return us to the center of our body.
- (2) body – we will explore the relationship with our body, which is our greatest teacher in life, learning to love ourselves more. Acupuncture points will be used to imprint love and compassion for ourselves.
- (3) spirit – we will honor the deep wisdom that resides within each of us, learning to harness that energy and how use it to make powerful changes in our lives. Acupuncture points will be used to continue to open us up to our spirit, freeing us from past habitual patterns and allowing us to move forward in life.
What it looks like:
- 75 minute mindful yoga practice with internal dialogue focusing on the weekly theme
- 30 minutes of acupuncture performed during savasana focusing on weekly theme
- 15 minutes of integrating and further imprinting what you may have noticed
- Sign up for one - $90 per workshop; or,
- Sign up for all three - $250.
REGISTER YOUR SPOT: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is the potential for insurance reimbursement for the acupuncture portion of the workshops
($45 receipt will be provided for each workshop).